You can fire your employees, but you can't fire your office space. As your organization's single biggest long-term expense, a real estate mistake has a costly and enduring impact that is not easily resolved.
Register for a complimentary webinar that will provide you the know-how in navigating and negotiating getting what your association needs in an office space.
Commercial Real Estate: Getting Your Largest Long-Term Expense Right
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EDT
Participation in this program is worth 1 CAE credit hour
Your presenter for this program, Tom Fulcher, Executive Vice President, Co-Regional Manager with Studley , will cover:
- The biggest mistakes you can make in your association's real estate decision and how to avoid them.
- What the corporate world is doing to save money on real estate that your organization would take advantage of.
- What your association should be doing, even if your lease expiration is years away.
- What the current tenant-friendly market means for you.
Tom will also provide real world case studies and best practices regarding the real estate decision. This 60-minute webinar will include time for questions and answers.
There are two ways to register:
- Register Online
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940 or toll free at 888-950-2723. Reference product code 107478.
This complimentary webinar is brought to you by Studley and ASAE-Endorsed Business Solutions.