In slightly more time than it takes to microwave a Lean Cuisine, you can
learn new practices to incorporate into your association's email marketing
ASAE Business Services is excited to announce a new Lunch Learning
Bi-Monthly Webinar Series starting January 2013 that educates attendees on
strategies and tactics to quickly boost email marketing performance for any
Each 30-minute webinar tackles relevant pain points for
today's email marketers and gives you the tools required for overcoming
obstacles and achieving success.
Preference Center 101
July 18, 2013
12:00 - 12:30
Participation in this program is worth 0.5 CAE credit hour.
In this fourth Lunch Learning Webinar you will learn about:
- Going beyond CAN SPAM compliance
- What to include on any preference center
- What you gain with a preference center
- Implementing an AMS integrated preference center
Our presenter is Ronald McGrath, chief technology officer
This complimentary webinar is brought to
you by HighRoad Solution, provider of the ASAE-Endorsed E-Marketing Solution,
and ASAE Business Services, Inc.
Register today! There are two ways to register:
Online , or
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940, or toll free at 888-950-2723 (for those outside the Washington, DC area); reference product code 107434.
Access recordings of earlier programs in the series and register for upcoming programs below.
- Session 1:
Mobile Email 101, January 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here
- Session 2:
Email Deliverability Basics, March 21, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 3: Go Social!, May 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 4: Member Preference Center 101, July 18, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 5:
The Value of Integration, September 19, 2013 – Registration closed; Access Recording here.
- Session 6:
Holiday Inbox Basics, November 21, 2013 – Registration Open