In slightly more time than it takes to microwave a Lean Cuisine, you can
learn new practices to incorporate into your association's email marketing
ASAE Business Services is excited to announce a new Lunch Learning Bi-Monthly
Webinar Series starting January 2013 that educates attendees on strategies and
tactics to quickly boost email marketing performance for any organization.
Each 30-minute webinar tackles relevant pain points for today's email
marketers and gives you the tools required for overcoming obstacles and
March 21, 2013
12:00 - 12:30
Participation in this program is worth 0.5 CAE credit
In this second Lunch Learning Webinar you will learn about:
- Filtering technologies preventing inbox delivery
(email client, email server and ISP level)
- Dedicated vs. shared IP addresses
- DKIM/Sender ID and why they're important
- Content and html mark-up for inbox success
Our presenter is Jenny Lassi, professional services, HighRoad
This complimentary webinar is brought to
you by HighRoad Solution, provider of the ASAE-Endorsed E-Marketing Solution,
and ASAE Business Services, Inc.
Register today! There are two ways to register:
Online , or
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940, or toll free at 888-950-2723 (for those outside the Washington, DC area); reference product code 107432.
Access recordings of earlier programs in the series and register for upcoming programs below.
- Session 1:
Mobile Email 101, January 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here
- Session 2:
Email Deliverability Basics, March 21, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 3: Go Social!, May 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 4: Member Preference Center 101, July 18, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 5:
The Value of Integration, September 19, 2013 – Registration closed; Access Recording here.
- Session 6:
Holiday Inbox Basics, November 21, 2013 – Registration Open