In slightly more time than it takes to microwave a Lean Cuisine, you can
learn new practices to incorporate into your association's email marketing
ASAE Business Services is excited to announce a new Lunch Learning
Bi-Monthly Webinar Series starting January 2013 that educates attendees on
strategies and tactics to quickly boost email marketing performance for any
Each 30-minute webinar tackles relevant pain points for
today's email marketers and gives you the tools required for overcoming
obstacles and achieving success.
Mobile Email 101
January 17, 2013
12:00 - 12:30
Participation in this program is worth 0.5 CAE credit
In this first Lunch Learning Webinar you will learn about:
- Mobile email best practices
- The importance of going mobile for your organization
- Responsive Design @Media Queries
- Optimal mobile rendering
Our presenters are Ronald McGrath, chief technology
Solution and Lydia Roberts, professional services, HighRoad
This complimentary webinar is brought to
you by HighRoad Solution, provider of the ASAE-Endorsed E-Marketing Solution,
and ASAE Business Services, Inc.
Register today! There are two ways to register:
Online , or
- Call ASAE at 202-371-0940, or toll free at 888-950-2723 (for those outside the Washington, DC area); reference product code 107429.
Access recordings of earlier programs in the series and register for upcoming programs below.
- Session 1:
Mobile Email 101, January 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here
- Session 2:
Email Deliverability Basics, March 21, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 3: Go Social!, May 17, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 4: Member Preference Center 101, July 18, 2013 – Registration closed; Access recording here.
- Session 5:
The Value of Integration, September 19, 2013 – Registration closed; Access Recording here.
- Session 6:
Holiday Inbox Basics, November 21, 2013 – Registration Open