Take the Stairs: Success Means Doing Things You Don't Want To Do
Sucess is different for each of us, but the path to get there has the same obstacles: fatigue, rejection, failure, distraction, burnout, complacency, and countless others. And yet there is one common characteristic and one universal trait that virtually every single successful person must have before accomplishing their goals: discipline - the discipline to do the things they don't want to do. Self-discipline strategist and motivational speaker Rory Vaden shares key insights and erases common misconceptions about how to build lasting self-discipline. After hearing Rory's hilarious and compelling program you will be able to:
Time: Registration: 5:30 p.m.; Program: 6:00-7:00 p.m.; Reception: 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Disregard fear and take immediate action;
- Develop an awareness of your creative avoidance;
- Stop making excuses and stop procrastinating;
- Engage in happier, healthier, more productive lifestyles;
- Quit looking for shortcuts and get back to work;
- Adopt an overall results-oriented attitude of discipline; and
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in life situations.
Fee: $35 members, $55 Nonmembers
Top of the Hill Banquet & Conference Center
One Constitution Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20002