Ever find yourself challenged to take a fun, creative, innovative plan and make it work in the real world only to encounter obstacle after obstacle? Did you ever have a brilliant idea but weren't able to get your board to approve or fund it?
Have you ever had a thought for a new program but it fizzled when it came to the implementation stage?
Do not be deterred any longer! Join us to hear stories of how real people took their good ideas and turned them into reality. With the help of speaker, Sam Horn, intrigue expert and author of POP! , Tongue Fu! and The Eyebrow Test, we'll recognize and remove obstacles that keep our ideas from succeeding. Together, we'll discover how to:
- steer around hurdles standing in the way of getting your initiative out in the world;
- replace the overused and underwhelming elevator pitch with an intro that creates a meaningful connection;
- explain your idea's selling points to make it POP! so people get it and want it ... in 60 seconds or less;
- create the "why, dog-on-a-tanker-story" so people are motivated to support your idea; and,
- make your ideas so memorable that people take them viral and become your word-of-mouth advertisers.
This is a hands-on session! You will connect with others, brainstorm, and strategize about an idea you want to propose to your organization or create for your community. Leave energized and ready to use your noggin to noodle first-of-their-kind ideas that have the power to immediately scale your organization's visibility, memorability and profitability. Bring the dreamers AND the doers of your organization - and leave with a plan that will have you ready to move things forward as soon as you get back to the office!
About the Speaker
Sam Horn is an award-winning communication/creativity consultant with a twenty year track record of results. People love her presentations because they are full of innovative, real-life ideas that can be used immediately to reap real-world results. Join us for this Womens Executive Forum and get ready to innovate!