Build and strengthen partnerships across the globe and visit two major association hubs in Europethe
capital of the European Union, Brussels, Belgium and the capital of Germany, Berlin. Develop opportunities
to do business for your own association at the 2012 Europe Study Mission! This is a great opportunity for
association CEOs and executive level staff.
Learn from your peers and find solutions for association management at this unique educational
experience for senior members of the association community. Led by ASAE Chairman Peter J. O'Neil, CAE, Executive Director of the
American Industrial Hygiene Association, the 2012 Europe Study Mission is the perfect
opportunity to meet some of the key association executives in Europe and to explore these central business
- Participate in a Meeting of the Minds program with your European counterparts and
experienced nonprofit leaders in Europes sophisticated association community;
- Meet senior policy makers and government officials to understand how to do business within the
- Establish relationships with corporate executives and educators;
- Learn about and experience the economic, social, and cultural environments of two key areas of Europe;
- Relax in beautiful Marriott hotels and experience the best both cities have to
View the detailed agenda.
Registration fee includes the education portion of the event along with all costs inside Europe, including flight from Brussels to Berlin, hotel in each city, and all meals.
To learn more or register as someone's guest, contact Greta Kotler, CAE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-326-9506, or Jakub M. Konysz at email@example.com